Limestone Process Machinery Supplier
Limestone is very popular used in building materials since it is hard, durable, and commonly occurs in easily accessible surface exposures. It also has the following uses:
- It is crushed for use as aggregate-the solid base for many roads;
- Glass making, in some circumstance, uses limestone;
- Pulverized limestone is used as soil conditioner to neutralize acidic soils;
- It is often found in medicines and cosmetics;
- It is the raw material for the manufacturer of calcium oxide, calcium hydroxide, cement;
- Used in blast furnaces, limestone extracts iron from its ore;
- It can suppress methane explosions in underground coal mines.
Limestone process machinery
The low grade limestone or impurity limestone do not fit the production needs and application. Limestone process machinery plays an important role in the production process. SBM will offer you the best suitable limestone processing plant. We provide crushing series machines, grinding mill machines and separation machines as well as the assistant equipment. Crushing machines are used for the primary crushing of the raw materials. In the further crushing period, the grinding machines have great effects. Of course, in the whole process, the assistant equipment is necessary to cooperate with the above machines to make the production line more successfully. The separation process is also important.
To get the desired limestone, the crushing process is necessary. vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, impact crusher, cone crusher, vibrating screen and belt conveyor etc. are the essential machines in the limestone crushing plant. SBM will design different crushing plant ranging 50t/h to 500t/h by combining different models to meet different customers’ technological requirements in limestone crushing plant.
Under the function of the vibrating feeder, the block limestone will be taken into jaw crusher through a hopper for the first crushing stage. After the primary crushing stage, the materials will be taken to the impact crusher or cone crusher through belt conveyor for the separation. Then, the grinding process succeeds the crushing process.