Phosphate Rock Beneficiation Plants
Phosphate rock minerals are the only significant global resources of phosphorus. The world phosphate ore is mainly distributed in Australia Africa, North America, Asia, the Middle East and South Africa etc. more than 60 countries and areas, and there are about 30 countries producing phosphate. Phosphate rock is produced in about 40 countries, the United States being the largest followed by China, Morocco, and Russia. SBM will provide the advanced phosphate rock beneficiation plants from China.
Phosphate rock beneficiation plant
In phosphate rock beneficiation plant working process, the raw materials are first sent into jaw crusher for primary crushing through feeder hopper. When the materials are crushed to coarse particles, they are sent into impact crusher or cone crusher for secondary or fine crushing through conveyor. The materials are crushed into fixed fineness in this crushing section. Then the fine materials enter into the grinding mill or Raymond mill to be grinding into powder. Or the fine materials are sent into sand making machines to make the needed products.
VSI crusher can be used as the phosphate rocks crusher. This crusher is a proven producer of top quality aggregate products for asphalt paving, concrete aggregates or specification sand. It crushes a wide range of materials and will process hard, highly abrasive rocks as a matter of course. The high velocity impact crushing achieved in improving the soundness and shape of stone, reducing product moisture and easing the screening task while producing superior products at a minimum cost.
- Preferential crushing action;
- Simple, reliable grease lubrication;
- Produces a product of superior cubical shape;
- Quick balance rotor which is easy to use and service;
- Superior mineral liberation and increased recovery rates;
- Rock-on-rock technology minimizes wear part requirements;
- Range of models available to suit any capacity in tertiary or quaternary applications;
- Competitive capital cost, especially when compared with conventional crushing equipment;
- Low service and maintenance requirements along with minimum operating and wear costs.