Stone Crushing Plant Project Report
The stone crusher plant is the special equipment for producing sand and stones in the production machines, including jaw crusher, stone crusher, impact breaker, impact crusher, vibrating feeder, vibrating screen, sand washing machine, belt conveyor, etc. The general stone crushing plant production processes is: (bunker)–feeder–jaw crusher–impact crusher–vibrating screen–finished product. The machines can be connected by the belt conveyor.
Stone Production Line Processing
Big size stones are transferred to primary crusher through vibrating feeder from hopper for first crushing, then the crushed materials are transferred to impact crusher through belt conveyor for secondary crushing. The materials crushed will be transferred to the vibrating screen, and separated to different sizes. The aggregate with suitable size will be transferred to the final product pile and aggregate with unsuitable size will be transferred to the impact crusher for re-crushing. These are in the form of closed and manifold cycles. The sizes of final products will be graded and separated according to customers’ requirements, and the duster will be attached for the sake of environment protection.
stone crushing plant features
1. Reasonable structure advanced crushing principle and technical information, reliable work and low price.
2. Strong crushing ability, high potency productivity, high capability.
3. Hydraulic system is reliable, give safe and effective overload protection.
4. Types of crushing cavity are for wide selection of product size demand.
5. Use hydraulic adjustment and hydraulic clean cavity setting, abundant increase automation.