Stone Grinding Machine
There are many useful mineral resources in the world. After properly crushing, grinding and processing, these materials can be used for different applications. Many industrial applications require fine powder materials. So the primarily extracted materials need to be grinded into fine particle size for final applications.
With the highly development of mining industry, there are many types of stone grinding machine in the world market nowadays. SBM provides different types often used powder processing equipment.
The most commonly used tumbling mills are:
- 1. rod mills, for product sizes: <1 mm
- 2. ball mills, for product sizes: <100 ?m
- 3. autogenous (AG) mills, semi-autogenous (SAG) mills; product size: in combination with ball mills typically <1500 ?m; if only AG or SAG mill:<100 ?m possible.
- 4. High pressure mill, based on new grinding technology, produce fine particle size.
- 5. Ultrafine mill, SBM patent grinding mill with world class technology, with ultrafine particle size.
- 6. MTM trapezium, used for dry or wet grinding applications.